The majority of Americans are addicted to coffee, I’m one of them too. Not because of the Psychoactive drug called caffeine, but because of its flavor, smell and all kinds of delicious things you can do with coffee. But there is one thing for sure I gotta have in the morning. I love the smell of the coffee in the morning and making a cup of coffee is a work of art.
I have been told many times “you should not drink too much coffee, you’ll get sick, how can you sleep after that cup of coffee and bla bla bla… But I love it, now let me tell you why coffee is your friend and how it can save your life.
Here we go:
- Here is the list of things Coffee can do to save your life!
- Drinking Coffee can protect you against type 2 diabetes
- Drinking Coffee can protect you against Parkinson’s disease
- Drinking Coffee can protect you against liver disease
- Drinking Coffee can protect you against liver cancer
- Drinking Coffee can improve your cognitive functions to decrease depression
- Drinking two cups of coffee can cut muscle pain up to 48%, according to the Journal of Pain published in March 2007
- According to the Archives of Internal Medicine drinking coffee can provide protection against cirrhosis.
- The European Journal of Neurology drinking coffee can protect you against Alzheimer’s disease
- Less risk of heart disease, yes!! Have you ever heard that people tell you that if you drink coffee you will have a heart attack… well Korean researchers did a study and found out that people that drink coffee tend to have healthier hearts than the ones that don’t.
- A study published in the Journal of Neurology showed that drinking coffee can lower the risk of Multiple Sclerosis.
- Longevity baby!!! yes, in Japan they did a study found that men who drink at least 3 cups of coffee a day have a less risk of dying early. There are also other studies that prove this point.
- Black coffee kills bacteria that leads to tooth decay! see! Black coffee takes care of cavities by killing bacteria, there was a study done in Brazil about it.
- Coffee has more antioxidants than grape, blueberries, strawberries, and oranges.
- Coffee can reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease
There you have it. Now if you have any doubts there is a local library with tons of books that back me up, if you are too lazy to go then my pal www.google.com can help you out with more details.
So get a cup of coffee and relax. That’s what I do most of the time.